TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing the Booking Form or accepting, Client acknowledges and agrees that Client and all other members of Client's party accept and will abide by theses standard Terms & Conditions. Client will be responsible for any breaches of this Booking Agreement by any of Client's party.
All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The reservation should be requested by e-mail or by completing and submitting the enquiry form to us.
2. A reservation request is not a confirmed booking. A booking will be confirmed when the $250 deposit has been received by mail or if the client books online and pays the deposit the reservation will be confirmed at this time.
3. You will be asked for a deposit of $250 to secure the rental. This $250 will also be used as your security deposit. This deposit does not go toward the rental cost.
4. Full payment for rental is due no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival are payable in full, together with the security deposit, at the time of the booking.
5. The $250 security deposit is to cover loss or damage to the rental property in excess of normal wear and tear during your stay.
6. The property should be left clean and undamaged. If the property is not left in a suitable condition, it may be necessary to charge the security deposit for costs to cover extra cleaning if the home is left in poor condition.
7. Before you depart the condo we will expect all trash to be put in the outside trash bins.
8. The security deposit will be refunded once we have checked the home on departure and confirmed everything is ok. It usually takes 7-10 days for us to return your deposit.
9. There is a one time departure cleaning fee on stays of 5 nights and less.
BEHAVIOUR OF GUESTS
1. Client and Client's party are required to act responsibly and with respect towards other guests, the management company and its staff at all times. Signature Villas Orlando reserves the right, acting in good faith, to require any member of the Client's party to vacate the Property for any disruptive behaviour without refund.
1. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if payment has not been received in accordance with the conditions above.
2. Should circumstances beyond our control require us to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid to date and no liability can be accepted.
3. All cancellations by guests must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges:-
• More than 8 weeks before arrival date = security deposit
• 4 to 8 weeks or less before arrival date = 50% of rental amount
• Less than 4 weeks before arrival date = 100% of rental amount
NB All clients are strongly advised to have adequate holiday/travel /medical insurance in force for all members of the party.
Travel insurance may cover the cost of cancellation for reasons beyond your control
1. Check in time is 4:00 pm or later on the arrival date. Check out time is 10am or earlier on the departure date.
2. Reservations are normally for a minimum of 5 night stays, but shorter stays can be arranged at time of booking.
3. The property may only be occupied by a certain amount of people according to state law. For our homes the maximum amount of people allowed in the homes are:
• 4 Bedrooms - 8 people
• 5 bedrooms - 10 people
• 6 bedrooms - 12 people.
4. All reservations are booked solely for persons named and the Owner/Management Company reserves the right to refuse entrance to those who are not named.
5. The Owner/Management Company reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any booking at any time at their discretion without having to give reasons.
6. It may be necessary during your stay for staff or agents of the Management Company to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs.
7. Animals and pets are not allowed in the house.
8. Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in our home.
9. We can not give any guarantees as to whether any rental equipment hired, such as cribs, strollers, car and booster seats, etc conform to applicable safety standards. You use these at your own risk.
10. If you experience any problems during your stay, please contact the Management Company immediately, who will rectify the matter as soon as practically possible.
1. The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for loss or injury while staying in the property or using the facilities of the development. Guests are required to have appropriate insurance in force for the period of their trip. Loss of injury should be notified to your appropriate insurance company immediately.
2. Parents must, at all times, supervise children when using pool facilities and the facilities of the development. Glass is not permitted in the pool area.
3. The pool heater is set and locked to a standard water temperature. The heater is set to operate at set hours during the day, this ensures that guests paying for the heating service get the optimum benefit from the heating at normal times, and that we comply with the operating requirements of the system as laid down by the manufacturers. The actual water temperature will vary with the ambient temperature, time of use and prevailing weather conditions.
4. The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the rental property. After notification of failure, the Management Company will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
5. The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for the unavailability of any of the facilities of the development.
6. Although every effort is made to provide you with accurate information, all information given and descriptions given are only a guide and may vary. In the event mistakes occur we accept no liability.
7. The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of loss/damage/cancellation or changes caused by force majeure events (eg. strikes, flood, fires, airport closures etc.) or any other event beyond our control.
8. Windsor Hills is a brand new development and there may be some site construction. We cannot give any guarantees about this issue.